How long has Keir Educational Resources been in business?
Keir Educational Resources was founded in 1967 by Jack C. Keir. See About Keir for more details.
What is Keir’s Return Policy?
Click here to view our Return Policy.
What are Keir’s hours?
Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Eastern. Visit our Customer Service page for more information
I just placed an order it says it is on backorder. How long before I receive it?
The Keir study materials are time sensitive. Our Production Staff update the materials as frequently as necessary to make certain our clients receive the most up-to-date materials. Whenever materials will be on backorder for longer than a week we will make every effort possible to contact you via email or phone with an estimated shipping date. If you have immediate questions or concerns call 800-795-5347 or contact us.
Software and Online Questions:
Why won't my Keir CD install on my computer?
There are two different things that could be causing this issue.
Why do I keep getting kicked out of my test?
- You are installing the application on a work computer or a computer that you do not have administrative privileges on. If this is the case then you will need to talk with someone in your IT department and have them install it for you. After they install it they will also need to give you "full access" to two files that will be in the installation directory. They are keir.dat and user.dat, once this is done you won't see this error again and you will be able to take the test.
- You have either installed our software in the past or some other software that has already installed 2 files into your systems directory. If this is the case the error message is also giving you an "Ignore" option, it states that it is not recommended, but hitting it does not cause any harm and will allow the software to install successfully. In most cases you will have to hit the ignore twice before it will finish the install.
This is due to a setting in your browser. To fix please follow the steps below.
- Open Internet Explorer
- On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
- In the Browsing History section, click Settings.
- Select the Every time I visit the webpage option and click OK
- Also in the Browsing History section, click Delete
- Make sure the first three options are checked (Preserve Favorites.., Temporary Internet Files, Cookies) the other options are optional, click Delete
- Click, OK