Series 24 Study Tips
- Study for approximately 60 to 70 hours prior to your test date.
- Spend approximately 15 hours on Sales Supervision
- Spend approximately 15 hours on Trading and Market Making
- Spend approximately 9 hours on Investment Banking
- Spend approximately 10 hours on Customer Accounts
- Spend approximately 11 hours on Investment Companies / Retirement Plans / Financial Responsibilities
- Series 24 Pie Chart, breakdown of the exams (PDF File).
- Spend approximately 20 hours on final exams.
- Plan to sit for the Series 24 exam within 3 weeks, but no more than 3 months.
- Score a minimum of 76% to 78% on all quizzes and exams before moving to the next topic.
- Read each section, then test your understanding level with the quiz provided. Review ALL questions and detailed explanations. Once you have mastered the topic you should move on to the following topic. Continue this practice through the chapter.
- When you reach the end of each chapter, utilize your exams book AND the CD-Rom for a complete overview of all topics learned.
- Continue this practice throughout the entire textbook.
- You should keep track of all scores you receive from the section quizzes, chapter exams and final exams to help you follow your scores and understanding level.
- For client support or instructor assistance with Series 24 topics call 800-795-5347 or email us.
- If you have the Quick 24 book – plan to use this book each time you review topics, to help increase scores and provide you a “preview” of upcoming topics.