Series 7 Study Tips
- To obtain your Series 7 license you should plan to spend 220 to 240 hours in study, prior to your test date.
- Plan to sit for the Series 7 exam within 4-weeks, but no more than 5 months. Helpful Series 7 Study Schedules
- Score a minimum of 76-78% on all Series 7 quizzes and practice exams before moving to the next topic. FREE Indicator Sheet for Series 7 students using exam CD
- After reading each topic, test your knowledge with the quiz provided. Review ALL questions and detailed explanations. You should move on to the next topic ONLY after you have mastered the previous one. Continue this practice throughout each chapter.
- If you have Smart 7™: when you reach the end of each chapter utilize your exams book and the Smart 7™ for a complete overview of all Series 7 topics learned.
- Try a FREE Series 7/Smart 7® demo of the Web program.
- For client support with Series 7 call 800-795-5347 or email us.
- For instructor support with Series 7 topics use our online form.
- If you would like to set up a detailed Series 7 study schedule, call client support at 1-800-795-5347. Or download the FREE Series 7 study schedule from our website.
- If you have the Quick book for Series 7 – plan to use this book each time you review Series 7 topics. This process helps increase scores and provide you a "preview" of upcoming Series 7 topics.